Saturday, August 2, 2008

25 Things Parent Should Say to A child



M.M.M.AhmedEditor,Proactive Personality Developer

* It is such a blessing to be your mom.

* You're an incredible person.

* You did that so well.

* If more kids were like you,the world would be a better place.

* It's so good to be with you.

* You're the best.

* You are such a nice person.

* You're learning fast.

* You mean so much to me.

* You're very bright.

* You have unlimited potential.

* You're on the right track now.

* You're getting the hang of it.

* That's the best you're ever done.

* You're getting better everyday.

* You're such a quick learner.

* I appreciate your attitude.

* I can tell you are trying.

* I knew you could do it.

* Keep up the good work.

* You are a real topper.

* You did a great job.

* I believe in you.

* You're going to go far in life.

* If someone lined up all the children in the world and told me I could pick any one I wanted, I'd Choose you.

No comments: