Saturday, August 2, 2008

25 Things Parent Should Never Say To A Child


M.M.M.Ahmed,Editor, Proactive Personality Developer

* You're just no good.

* You'll never amount to anything.

* You got what you deserved.

* What's wrong with you?

* When are you going to act your age?

* Can't you do anything right?

* I've had it with you.

* All you ever do it cause trouble.

* Just wait until you have kids.

* When will you ever learn?

* You are stupid.

* You are lazy.

* Who do you think you are?

* You'll be the death of me yet.

* Haven't I taught you anything?

* You need to have your head examined.

* Don't you care about anything?

* What makes you think you're so special?

* Don't you ever listen?

* When are you going to start obeying me?.

* If I've told you once,I've told you a million times.

* I can't wait until you're gone.

* Why can't you be more like your sister?

* You are so much trouble.

* I don't know why I had kids.

No comments: