Saturday, December 31, 2011

Can You Answer Happiness Questionnaire?


M.M.M Ahmed(Transforming the Dreams into Reality)
Editor, Proactive Personality Developer
Inspirational and Motivational with Interesting Pictures
Akber Bagh,New Malakpet,Hyderabad-India
email: proactive.student@yahoo.co.in (Social Service)


Say Yes or No for the following statements

You are happy if your answers are Yes.

You are unhappy if your answers are No.

* I love where I live and work.I know what is important to me.

* When things go wrong i remember happy times.

* I make time for the thing that gives me pleasure.

* I know I could take better care of myself.

* I talk nicely to myself and other people.

* I feel I could make much more of the talents I have.

* I like to learn new things.I know I am always improving.

* I use my imagination and my mind to develop myself.

* I believe life will go my way.I value the people in my life.

* I know i can tackle anything life throws at me.

* I am happy with my roots.I am a worthwhile person.

* I am glad that I am who I am. Knowing who I am makes me happy.

* Life is meaningful. My contribution will last.

* I am able to let go of things that really don't matter.

* My company values me.My contribution to the business is important.

* Where I work is a pleasant place. I am happy with what I earn.

* I enjoy working in the office. My boss and I get on well together.

* I am part of an excellent team. I like the people I work with.

* The people I work with value me. My job is exciting and demanding.

* I love what I do.Everyday brings a new challenge.

* I know I do a good job.I am always learning new things.

* I will be doing different job in two years' time.

* I know more today than I did last year.

* I can see 2 career steps with my current company.

* I am being paid What I am worth.I earn enough for my needs.

* My salary compares favorably with my peers.

* I look forward to going to work. My working day flies by.

* I work because I enjoy it. Work is an important part of my life.

Quadaria Social Transformation Movement For Happy, Successful and Peaceful Life.


No comments: