Wednesday, April 30, 2008

POSITIVE STUDY POWER

M.M.M.Ahmed, Editor, Proactive Personality Developer

* I can Now Read Perfectly

* I can Now Write Perfectly.

* I can Now Menorize Perfectly.

* I can Now Make Notes Perfectly.

* I can Now Do My Home Work Perfectly.

* Now I Am Confident And Enthusiastic that I can Write My Examination Perfectly.

* I am Positive And Optimist Now that I can Pass My Examinations with 100% Marks.


* I am Always Safer and I can Always Think of Becoming Great.

* I am Really Smart And I believe In.

* I can Study Smarter Rather than Harder.

* I am an Act-Now person.

* I am a Topper.

* Every day in my studies I am getting better,better and better.

* Every thing is comming to me easily and comfortably.

* Whatever I Read or hear I can easily remember and reproduce it.

Think like a man of action and act like a man of thought

No comments: