Wednesday, April 30, 2008

TIPS FOR MOTIVATION

M.M.M.Ahmed, Editor, Proactive Personality Developer

* Motivation is the inner urge that makes a person to act with a sense of purpose.

* It is important for you to realize that you are studying for your own future.

* Understand the purpose of your study.

* Ask questions and seek answers in everything you study.

* Ambition is the guiding force whoch motivates you to study better. Reframe your ambition today- High aim to be the best (Small aim is a crme as per our president APJ Abdul Kalam)

* Do not get discouraged by people who laugh at you. Do not share your ambition with everyone. Every morning you get up from your bed, think intensely of your targeted goal-make it so irresistible that you will have to get up.

* An ambition motivates you to study harder. Make a positive change- that is the fuel that drives you.

* An ambition has a magnetic effect. It attracts you to itself. Every day you can access untapped sources of enthusiasm by thinking of your goal in life alone

* I hear, I forget I see.I remember.I do, I understand.

Motivation is Essence of Success



No comments: